Auburn Attorneys For Divorce Modifications

After a divorce, circumstances do not remain static. Changing situations can make legal orders insufficient, creating the need for modifications.

If you are seeking a modification of divorce orders in Alabama, the family law attorneys at Beverlye Brady and Associates are here to guide you through the process. Likewise, if your ex-spouse is seeking a modification that would be unfavorable to you, we can work aggressively to represent you.

Modifications typically concern child custody, visitation and child support. Common circumstances that may call for a modification include:

  • A change in the income of either parent
  • A change in working hours
  • The relocation of a parent
  • The changing needs of the child
  • A financial or medical crisis

Our lawyers are here to help you understand your rights in modification proceedings and will advocate zealously on your behalf. We are a trusted source of family law guidance for clients in Auburn and throughout surrounding areas.


Alabama courts can use contempt charges to compel parties to comply with family law orders such as child support, custody and visitation. Contempt issues commonly involve failure to pay child support or refusal to comply with the terms of a child custody arrangement, Judgment of Divorce, or other Orders of the Court. If your ex-spouse has not been complying with legal orders, our attorneys can petition the court for a contempt charge or take other action on your behalf. If you have been accused of violating legal orders, we can help you respond to such charges and will advocate on your behalf in related civil matters.

Contact Our Family Law Attorneys

If you are seeking representation for a modification or contempt issue in Alabama, our lawyers are here for you. Call us today at 334-246-5299.